Conspiracy Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for people to discuss topics that relate to UFO, Aliens, Weapons, conspiracy theories and anything else.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are Hauntings?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaphe

What Are Hauntings? Empty
PostSubject: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 am

All definitions agree with is that a haunting is paranormal phenomena attributed to an entity tied to a place or object. These are the longest lasting of ghostly phenomena.

Dictionaries usually define a haunting as a place with ghosts or the ghost itself. The term is generally applied to psi, psychic phenomena, that include haunters, apparitions and poltergeists.
What Do Hauntings Include?

The term is generally applied to cases of apparitions, haunters and/or poltergeists. The psi may include one or phenomena such as:

* Sounds of footsteps could involve chains clanking, bangings, rappings, moans, screams, music and/or other sounds;
* Sights that may consist of lights flashing or floating, orbs, shadows and/or apparitions;
* Cold or warm spots;
* Odors that are peculiar, unpleasant or aromatic;
* Being touched by something invisible;
* Sensing an unseen presence;
* Objects moving by themselves or disappearing and reappearing;
* Doors and windows opening and closing by themselves;
* Electrical and electronic equipment being affected, and;
* Animals reacting to a presence.

http://paranormal.suite101.com/article.cfm/what_are_hauntings#ixzz0Zs9CBOVO

Anyone had their own experiences they want to share with the forum?
Back to top Go down
Jernej
Jernej

PostSubject: Re: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:19 pm

When I was younger, I often heard something moving in my house, like someone was dragging something, and my dog started growling, but I haven't heard anything for years...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

PostSubject: Re: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Jernej wrote:
When I was younger, I often heard something moving in my house, like someone was dragging something, and my dog started growling, but I haven't heard anything for years...

wow that sounds creepy...are you still living there?
Back to top Go down
Jernej
Jernej

PostSubject: Re: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Aye, but I don't sleep in the same room and I have a new dog.
Back to top Go down
T-R-S
Novice
T-R-S

PostSubject: Re: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Elaphe wrote:

Oh yeah, had that one. It was mighty powerful. Twice. The second time it was also coupled with the feeling of being watched and the feeling of a mutual "connection" that we were "aware" that the other was there. I had an unmistakable feeling that I was being assessed or sized up.

Also have felt the sudden and fleeting feeling like something had tried to grab at me but missed. Was driving at the time too.

Another one you can add to the list is a a shadow without a "source," or a patch of lesser light. Saw that too. Same house as the first two.
Back to top Go down
Elaphe

PostSubject: Re: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:57 am

T-R-S wrote:
Elaphe wrote:

Another one you can add to the list is a a shadow without a "source," or a patch of lesser light. Saw that too. Same house as the first two.
You mean "shadow people"?

Theres plenty of information about them around, ill see if i can find some good articles study
Back to top Go down
T-R-S
Novice
T-R-S

PostSubject: Re: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:28 am

Elaphe wrote:

You mean "shadow people"?

Theres plenty of information about them around, ill see if i can find some good articles study

May very well have been.

The one in particular that I saw though seemed to be more like a stain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Hauntings?   What Are Hauntings? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are Hauntings?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conspiracy Hunters :: Conspiracy Hunters Discussions :: The Paranormal-
Jump to: