Conspiracy Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for people to discuss topics that relate to UFO, Aliens, Weapons, conspiracy theories and anything else.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

roswell UFO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sundia
Novice
sundia

roswell UFO Empty
PostSubject: roswell UFO   roswell UFO EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Roswell UFO was said to have crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. that included corpses of aliens. (1947).

Some believe the UFO is held at area 51...

your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
bubblesak47
Novice
bubblesak47

roswell UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: roswell UFO   roswell UFO EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:14 pm

anybody who want to break into area 51 sign up here:

supplys:

complete joke. who would *cough**cough*
Back to top Go down
http://funnymonkey558@gmail.com
T-R-S
Novice
T-R-S

roswell UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: roswell UFO   roswell UFO EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:01 pm

I personally feel that Roswell was a hoax perpetrated in order to draw attention away from something else.

I have seen enough evidence to satisfy my curiosity and to tell me that there was NO crash there in 1947. The myth has been in part been secretly fueled by the Air Force with one hand, and denied by the other.

That "nurse" that pops up in some of the stories, wasn't even assigned to Roswell Army Air Field at the time of the alleged incident. The particular person cited to have been there was cited to have been emotionally and psychologically unstable and prone to hysterics.

But is that part of the hoax, or the cover up?
Back to top Go down
sundia
Novice
sundia

roswell UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: roswell UFO   roswell UFO EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 am

T-R-S wrote:
I personally feel that Roswell was a hoax perpetrated in order to draw attention away from something else.

I have seen enough evidence to satisfy my curiosity and to tell me that there was NO crash there in 1947. The myth has been in part been secretly fueled by the Air Force with one hand, and denied by the other.

That "nurse" that pops up in some of the stories, wasn't even assigned to Roswell Army Air Field at the time of the alleged incident. The particular person cited to have been there was cited to have been emotionally and psychologically unstable and prone to hysterics.

But is that part of the hoax, or the cover up?

o0o0o so was a government cover up for something else. thats very interesting might have a little search around for some information
Back to top Go down
T-R-S
Novice
T-R-S

roswell UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: roswell UFO   roswell UFO EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm

sundia wrote:

o0o0o so was a government cover up for something else. thats very interesting might have a little search around for some information

It seems to me to be a tactically sound strategy. Perpetrate an "incident" that is in part or wholly a hoax, and intentionally "covering it up" poorly and seemingly ineffectively. While attention has been drawn to that incident, you are working on something very real somewhere else.

A conspiratorial "bait and switch" if you will.
Back to top Go down
Moon Fang

Moon Fang

roswell UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: roswell UFO   roswell UFO EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:37 pm

They hiding the truth thous devil elites!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

roswell UFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: roswell UFO   roswell UFO Empty

Back to top Go down

roswell UFO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conspiracy Hunters :: Conspiracy Hunters Discussions :: Secret Nuclear Facilities/Bases-
Jump to: